Angie Noe is a fun-loving human being who has a heart and a passion for serving and helping others.
She is a native to Colorado, and her passion is to help others in all stages of their life, by using her 900-hours of training and certifications in Yoga along with her 1600+ hours of classes taught. As a Yoga Therapist, Angie adapts yoga practices to the needs of the individuals for specific issues that cannot be addressed in a traditional Yoga class. Angie is continuing her education in Yoga Therapy through Prana Yoga in Denver, CO with Hansa Knox as her Yoga Therapy teacher in Advanced Training in Yoga Therapy. When Angie is done with her Advanced Yoga Therapy schooling she will have over 2100 hours of education in Yoga & Yoga Therapy under her belt to offer her clients a wide-range of tools to help her clients in many ways in private or class settings.
- Angie has also studied with her beloved teacher Nischala Joy Devi in Healing Relationships, Secret Power of Yoga Sutras and also certified in “Yoga of the Heart” for people living with heart disease or cancer! Angie was also asked to be an assistant to Nischala Joy Devi in July 2015 for a “Yoga of the Heart” program in West Virginia in Yogaville. What an amazing experience it was to help her teacher and be of service. Nischala Joy Devi gave Angie a spiritual name of Anandi, which was received with both love and gratitude.
- Angie received her first professional certification as a Yoga Therapist through the The Rocky Mountain Institute of Yoga and Ayurveda (RMIYA). Her teacher was Dr. Buhrman, PhD.
- She also studied traditional Yoga Nidra with Ed and Deb Shpiro (Swamis Brahmananda and Dharmavati) from Boulder, CO.
- Angie received her Basic and Advanced Training through Om Ananda Yoga in Fort Collins, CO.
- Angie is a Nationally Certified Personal Trainer and loves working with those who are 50 and older to maintain mobility, flexibility and strength.
- Angie has taken her passion for Yoga and developed her own successful “Yoga Ball Fusion” class and has recorded a Guided Meditation CD to facilitate relaxation and breathing.
- Angie has given lunch-n-learn talks to corporations, was showcased as a speaker for various business luncheons and spoke to groups such as the National Association of Mental Illness (NAMI) as a radio show guest speaking about senior wellness and the benefits of Yoga.
- She has recently been accepted as a FLEX instructor for the Silver Sneaker Program and will be able to offer Yoga classes for that population at her studio.
Her heart center creative approach and compassion is sure to give her clients and students of any age a great yoga experience. She is a native to Colorado and loves spending time with her family of three boys and her husband. Angie likes working in her vegetable garden in the spring and summer, she also loves to laugh and enjoys watching movies.
If you are seeking to maintain or optimize your current health situation or have an injury please contact Angie to discuss what she can do for you or someone you might know.
Angie can be reached directly at (970) 388-3351 or by email.